What to pack for your alpine adventure
- Suncream, sunhat, sunglasses
- Personal towel
- Water bottle or hydration pack(s)
- Comfy clothes that allow you to move freely
- Swim-wear for lake swimming or white water if you fancy it
- Rain-proof layer or hard shell (hopefully you won't need it)
- Down jacket or warm duvet style jacket if you have one
- Small day sack for carrying layers, lunches etc when hiking / biking
- Layers you can take on and off easily to adjust your temperature - warm in the day but can get chilly at night.
- Yoga mat if you like to practice on your own mat
- Running shoes and/or any hiking boots you have - ideally not new so you don't suffer blisters!
- We recommend you bring your own climbing kit - rock shoes, harness, belay device, helmet
- For bikers - clothing including gloves and helmet.
If you need to hire bike gear, our partner Jacky Sports of Vallouise can help.
- 28 Euros per day: bike from 24 Euros, helmet - 4 Euros
- 126 Euros per week for 6 days hire
You can hire your climbing kit if needs be at our partner King's of Vallouise.
- 19 Euros per day: harness - 7 Euros, helmet - 5 Euros, shoes - 7 Euros
- 74 Euros per week for 6-7 days hire
No need to worry about calling and reserving kit in advance, we use local shops so we can easily pop in and arrange it the day you arrive.